– Indian Christian Convert refuses Hindu worship
– Faces Persecution from Indian natives
In a recent interview one of the new convert identified as Sohan said “The villagers crowded around us and started punching and kicking us, all over our bodies. They asked us to praise Hindu gods and goddesses. We refused. They kicked us harder.”
He also lamented that despite his fear of being arrested, which led to him spending four days in jail, he prayed to God, and saw those prayers answered.
“I preached the Gospel and prayed for an inmate who was sick. He was healed and believed in Christ instantly. My other cell mate was a person suffering from intense depression. He kept saying that he wanted to kill himself. I prayed for him and the suicidal thoughts left him. He also accepted Christ,” Sohan revealed.
He added “The third person I met was a young man falsely accused of raping a woman. He also used to remain very upset and felt hopeless about his life. I shared the Gospel with him, and he also accepted Christ inside the prison. This way I saw God’s immense power and deliverance.”
Sohan was accused by the radicals of converting people to Christianity, which is against the law in five of India’s states.
- Photos: Moments From Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa Amazing White Wedding - August 15, 2022
- James Tabrita Releases “Edify & Vibe” EP On All Digital Stores | @jamestabrita - August 15, 2022
- #SelahFresh: Joshua Nwaveh | Heal Our Land - August 15, 2022