“Making a million friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.”
Are you looking for a terrific best friend? Many times we go looking for something when all along it is sitting right before our eyes. Jesus Christ is more than just the Savior of the world. He is actually a super nice guy who actually cares everything about you.
- Jesus Christ is the perfect best friend, because He is loyal. Acts 2:27Amplified Bible (AMP)
27For You will not abandon my soul, leaving it helpless in Hades (the state of departed spirits), nor let Your Holy One know decay or see destruction [of the body after death]. I remember when I was going through a nasty piece of tribulation at former house of worship i used to attend. Nothing is worser than having to deal with church hurt, or when you get your feelings hurt by someone who is a fellow Christian like you, also attending the same house of worship. This was particularly traumatic, because this involved at least one church leader. Without getting into a whole lot of details, it was because of that trial that I became closer to God and Jesus Christ. He eventually avenged me. He will be your vindicator, if you wait on Him.
- Jesus Christ is the perfect best friend, because He will always listen to you. Matthew 6:8 NKJV “Your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him.” GOD/Jesus Christ is always actively listening to us. He loves to hear us talk, because He is so in love with us. He drops everything to hear us praise His beautiful name. When we are desperate and lonely, when everyone else leaves us, He is there crying with us, while simultaneously working it out in our favor.
- Jesus Christ is the perfect best friend, because He is trustworthy. New Living Translation
This is a trustworthy saying, and everyone should accept it: “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners”–and I am the worst of them all. The great thing about having Jesus Christ as your best friend is that His word is tried and true. You can base everything on it, around it and through it. If the bible says it, you can be sure that it is backed up with a diamond solid guarantee.
- Jesus Christ is your best friend, because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. When a person says they care about something, they consider everything about that person: their thoughts, feelings, everything. Jesus Christ sees everything from where He is sitting. His heavenly Father, the King of the Universe, gave Him all power in His hand. Jesus Christ has the authority to meet your needs. He has power and He doesn’t mind using that power to see to your comfort. In fact, He’d prefer it if you came to Him instead of going elsewhere. GOD/Jesus Christ loves to show off before the one He cares about.
- Jesus Christ is your perfect best friend, because He was willing to die for you. John 3:16King James Version
16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Jesus Christ didn’t have to give His life up for us. He did it, because He loves the Father/GOD. Father/GOD used to require a blood sacrifice when mankind made Him angry. This goes back to the fall of Adam. When Adam and Eve discovered they were naked, they ran and hid themselves. After GOD got down to the lowdown of it all, (satan, snake, getting kicked out, you know. If not check out book of Genesis, Chapter 3.), He saw to their comfort and killed a few innocent animals to make Adam and Eve some clothing. Ever since, GOD had required blood sacrifices to appease His anger. This kept on all the way up even after Jesus was born. GOD had serious requirements about how He liked His sacrificial animals to look and be: perfect. No spot or blemish. Living in an imperfect world, finding a perfect anything can be hard to do. GOD realized that, that is why He sent His perfect Son as the ultimate sacrifice. Jesus had to prove that He was perfect by living a perfect life. before the dispensation of Grace, there was the law of Moses. If you broke one law of Moses, you broke them all. You had to offer one of many types of sacrifices, if you wanted to keep living on this planet in any type of peace. Sacrificial animals were taken to the priests. They in turn prepared the sacrificial offering to be presented to GOD. Then the High priest had to go before GOD with offering. If GOD was to accept the offering, two things had to things had to be approved: the offering and the spiritual condition of th high priest. If one was out of line, somebody usually died. GOD loved us so much, HE gave us His beloved perfect Son to take the place for us dying for our sins. Only a best friend would give up His child to die for you, or better yet, die for you Himself. John 3:16 16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Jesus Christ is your best friend! Try Him for yourself.
– Written by Janelle GODSbabygirl Rollins
- Metaphor Or Real History? Proofs That Show Earth Really Went Dark During Jesus’ Crucifixion - September 13, 2023
- Bible News: Offered Once & For All Mankind | By Alex Amos - July 12, 2023
- From South-East To The World! MaryJane Nweke Is Proclaiming Jesus On Streets, Stages & Pulpits! | Pre-Order New Single “OTUEKONG” - June 9, 2023