It’s Monday again and most people do not like Mondays but here are some tips to help you take the stress off the Monday. By the way, if you are the type that keeps checking your time to see if it’s getting closer to the closing time, stop! The second and minute will not run any faster!
There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God; 10 for anyone who enters God’s rest also rests from their works, just as God did from his.” – Hebrews 4:9-10
1. Sigh it out. Take an inhalation that lasts for at least 4 seconds. Now sigh it out! (and I mean SIGH, like the kind you used to do in high school when one of your parents said “You’re wearing THAT to school?” ). Repeat at least 10 times.
2. Sing. I’m serious. I don’t care where you are. Bust it out. Favorite chorus from your favorite song? Especially some Praise song you just learnt. It inspires the spirit.
3. Access your peripheral vision. Stop focusing so hard on what’s in front of you (computer, cell phone, burger). Take a second and relax your eyeballs, soften your focus, check out what is residing at the edges. Feels good, doesn’t it?
4. Laugh. Make up a joke. Even bad jokes are funny.
5. Enjoy the food you are eating. Take a couple of deep breaths before you start eating. Take a break between bites. Be thankful for your food. Your stomach will feel like it’s been to a spa vacation, and it will reward you for your kindness.
– Adapted from WildWoodMedicine.com
- Collabo Of The Year! How Diva Bsenjo Got Soweto Gospel Choir On Forthcoming Single “Trumpet Sound” - August 30, 2022
- SelahView: “Halleluyah Always” – 10 Evergreen Masterpieces On MIke Abdul’s Canvas-Like Heart - August 24, 2022
- EeZee Conceptz Act Great Daniel Releases Highly Anticipated EP + New Video “Abasi” [Feat. EeZee Tee] | @GreatDaniel_ - August 5, 2022