Ace comedian and Gospel singer Jedi said he loves printed or multi-coloured socks… Truthfully, I do too.
In the caption, Jedi rocks blue jeans and blue fabric loafer that had multi-coloured socks tucked beneath them. I think the touch of blue on the socks makes the combo perfect but that’s just my preference, let’s take a look at some basic rules of rocking multi-coloured socks before we decide what to do with Jedi.
1. Printed or multi-coloured socks should be worn according to the colour of the pant.
2. The most prominent colour should match the colour of the pant.
3. Match socks with the colour of the pant and not the shoe.
Haven considered all these, I’m not quite sure I can give Jedi a 10… but we’ve all learnt some few tips all thanks to Jedi. Tell us what you think… can Jedi keep this style, trade it for another or trash it?
Use the comment box below to air your views… It’s your girl – HoneyDew Amos, repping Christ!
Written by Juwon HoneyDew Amos
Follow @ComedyJedi @HoneyDewAmos
- Collabo Of The Year! How Diva Bsenjo Got Soweto Gospel Choir On Forthcoming Single “Trumpet Sound” - August 30, 2022
- SelahView: “Halleluyah Always” – 10 Evergreen Masterpieces On MIke Abdul’s Canvas-Like Heart - August 24, 2022
- EeZee Conceptz Act Great Daniel Releases Highly Anticipated EP + New Video “Abasi” [Feat. EeZee Tee] | @GreatDaniel_ - August 5, 2022